Individual Therapy for People with Asperger Syndrome, in Oxton Southwell
Helping you find strategies to cope with life
If you are struggling with social, communication and relationship difficulties, I understand how difficult that can be. Are you having problems with any of the things below?
- You have difficulties in understanding other people, and communicating with other people.
- You are confused about what other people need from you in relationships.
- You have conflict between wanting to be on your own, but also needing contact with others.
- You need time to process and think about social conversations and information.
It is normal to have the difficulties you are experiencing. I can help you to improve your life.
Here Are Some Specific Challenges That I Can Help You With
As adults and young people with Asperger Syndrome challenged with social, communication and relationship difficulties you may be:
- anxious when in the company of other people.
- sad about the difficulties you are having.
- confused and frustrated with how your life is.
Even if you are feeling overwhelmed with feelings like these, Individual Therapy for People with Asperger Syndrome can help.
I Can Help You Feel Better
I’m Lynda, and I’m a counsellor who can help you to feel better and improve your life.
My background is in nursing (learning disability and mental health) and I have years of experience in supporting young people and adults who have Asperger Syndrome.
I understand the particular difficulties that people with Asperger Syndrome can have, and I can give you a safe space to talk about these. Together we can find solutions to help you manage and improve your life.
Individual Therapy for People with Asperger Syndrome Can Improve Your Life
Individual Therapy for People with Asperger Syndrome can provide the support you need to help you find your way towards a better life. Even if you’re frustrated and confused now, I can help support you in making lasting, positive changes in your life.
Individual Therapy for People with Asperger Syndrome can help you:
- Reduce your anxiety and frustration
- Understand your needs better
- Understand other people’s needs better
- Learn communication and coping skills
You might feel your situation is difficult, but the good news is that it’s possible to feel better.
Take The Next Step, and Contact Me..
If you have Asperger Syndrome, and are experiencing problems with social, communication and relationship difficulties, and want to feel better, contact me on 07503 704482 or by emailing me at email@example.com today.